Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Episode 4x13 - The Spectacular Kiss is Between....Sawyer and Kate

**UPDATED** 8:30PM PST As suspected tonight's promo hints at a potential kiss between Kate and Sawyer and I would like to say I can confirm that the "spectacular kiss" is indeed between Sawyer and Kate.

I do not have confirmation to reveal this information from my source, but I do NOT want to dangle all of you wonderful fans that have been so patient over the last 24 hours...!! I thought I could continue this wonderful game, but it has been fun. Enjoy the moment Sawyer and Kate fans, just please do me a favor all visit the rest of the site we have posted SEVERAL screencaps of tonight's episode on the front page of the site.

Here is a screencap for you all to love, hate and/or do what ever you would like to do with it!!

Click Here to Watch Josh Holloway on Jimmy Kimmel



**UPDATED** 6:30PM PST - Poll 4 Added My personal guess was Sawyer and Ghost Claire kissing because she wanted to thank him for saving Aaron, but I was wrong...!! Down to 4 choices and I will remove more couple later.

**UPDATED** 1:30PM PST - Poll 3 Added Thanks for being patient. Sorry to all that voted for Claire and Aaron. It would be a nice moment but they are not the ones. I will hopefully update once before the episode airs tonight. So keep checking back for updates. :)

**UPDATE** 9AM PST - Poll 2 added. Thanks for everyone participating and I wish I could honestly tell you all right now, but I can't. I appreciate you all joining in on the fun. With that, I have to say sorry to the Jack and Juliet fans, it is not these two. I know there are several of out there still holding on to some hope and maybe one day your dreams will come true.

NOTE: It was really late/early and not adding Sun and Jin to the labels was just an oversight.

Hey Losties and Shippers...

Well for weeks now you have allll been wondering who that rumored "spectacular" kiss is between. We have seen several shipper "wars" and heated debates about this kiss and well I am here to help solve your problems.

Thanks to one of my sources, I have been able to confirm who the kiss is between. Plus, judging from the comments and emails I have recieved, I know many of you out there do NOT want to read the full synopsis that will be posted by DarkUFO in the next few days to find out. So as I promised to those that have emailed me, I will reveal it to you all here on my site. However, my source says I can not reveal this information yet. It could be as early as Friday or sometime over the weekend.

I guess it will depend on the voting in the poll and how it goes.

So in the meantime here is a poll where you can voice your opinion on who you think the kiss will be between. I will then remove one couple from the poll and post a NEW poll over the next day or so, until I will reveal who the kiss will be between.

I can reveal the kiss will NOT take place tonight and will take place in Part 2 of the finale two weeks from tonight. However, please do NOT email me for more information as to why or how the kiss takes place. Also, there is NO set time when I will remove a couple, because I will do it at random times, so keep checking back for updates.

Let this be the final shipper war for Season 4!!!

Thanks for stopping by and namaste.