Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Latest from Ausiello

Thanks to NoOne for the heads up.

Question: I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn last weekend. You're even cuter in person! With that said, can you give me anything on Lost? --Sean
Ausiello: I was hoping I'd have an excuse to run this question, and my prayers were answered last night when this piece of scoop fell in my lap: Contrary to what a loose-lipped agency assistant Twittered yesterday, no deals are in place for any season 1 Lost alums to return for the show's sixth and final season. That said, I can confirm that Team Darlton is checking the availability of several MVPs. My guess: We'll get the official scoop on who's returning at Comic-Con next month.

Source: EW