Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Season 5 - Who Will Die Before the End of the Season!?

Season 5 - Who Will Die Before the End of the Season!?

**UPDATED** It has been confirmed that the death is NOT Kate or Juliet


As always I hate to see death on this show, but here is a list of character for the first time I think I will be quite disappointed if they were to die.

I know Miles is leading list followed by Juliet, but how and why they would perish would be interesting to see.

Miles I always felt would help lead to figuring out who Jacob is and well Juliet rocks and is destined to stay on the island!

Well thanks to our good friend DarkUFO for the heads up and poll!