Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Latest from TV Guide - Elizabeth Mitchell Interview

Thanks to Carry for the heads up.

Poor Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell). As if falling into the Swan hatch and exploding the bomb wasn't enough of a sendoff at the close of Lost's Season 5, she died in the final season opener in Sawyer's arms — after a final kiss and a mysterious message. While fans are still mourning the loss of Dr. Burke, TVGuide.com jumped on the phone with Mitchell, who's shooting ABC's alien-invasion drama V in Vancouver. The 39-year-old actress says that Juliet may be dead, but Mitchell is returning to Hawaii soon as the show winds down. So who was Juliet asking to coffee? What does "it worked" mean?

TVGuide.com: It felt like we watched you die twice and it was harder the second time around. Was it even more of a heartbreaking moment for you playing that with Josh Holloway?
Mitchell: [Laughs] I'm so sorry about that. You basically just watched me die again. That's exhausting. I guess it was bittersweet. I was so happy to be there because I didn't think I was coming back at all. I was grateful. I enjoy V so much, so it felt like icing on the cake. I like Josh so much. We came full circle together in so many ways, so for us, it was just a joy to be together. I enjoy him so much, he has a new baby, he's full of love, laughter and excitement. The playing of it was fun and the hanging out with him was fun. He just plays guitar and we sang and had a good time. I would work with him anywhere.

TVGuide.com: We hear you will be returning again. When will we see that?
Mitchell: Yes, I will. I wish I could tell you. I don't think I'm allowed to, but I shoot it pretty soon, so I don't know when it will be, but it is going to happen. They're trying to work out the dates right now.

TVGuide.com: With whom will you have scenes?
Mitchell: I wish I knew. I actually really don't know that. You know those last lines she had in the premiere, where she said, "We can go dutch," she was obviously talking to somebody. I just don't know who she was talking to, so I feel like it will be really interesting to find out who and what situation that's in. Maybe that's what they're going to do.

TVGuide.com: Fans like to think she was asking Sawyer to coffee and maybe we'll see them together in the finale.
Mitchell: You know, that's what I think in my head and I certainly hope that's what it is. As a matter of fact, they told me when I come back that we'll see her and then they told me a situation and what my emotional temperature would be, but they wouldn't say anything about who with. [Evangeline Lilly] and I keep hoping that it's going to be Kate and Juliet together; the two of them having coffee, hanging out, talking about everything. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Who would you like to see Juliet end up with: Jack, Sawyer or neither?
Mitchell: It's really hard to say because I always felt like Kate and Sawyer had the most amazing chemistry. As it's gone on, I feel like Kate and Jack are having this wonderful chemistry. Given that everything is split all over the place, maybe Juliet gets one or the other in one of the times. I actually felt like she was the most peaceful with Sawyer, so I would love to see her peaceful. She was so happy. She loved him so much. I love [Matthew Fox], but I think it could be James at this point in time, which is a complete turnaround from where I was before.

TVGuide.com: They do have the alternate story line. Might we see her off the island?
Mitchell: Exactly. I don't know. That's my assumption. I'm assuming that we will. I know I will get the script soon, which will be very hard to get away from my husband because it will have all kinds of answers.

TVGuide.com: Is it the finale that you're coming back for?
Mitchell: It might be. It will be towards the end. They are in their last bit of shooting, so it will be near the end somewhere, but I don't know where.

TVGuide.com: Through Miles (Ken Leung), Juliet conveyed that "It worked." Is she talking about the alternate universe?
Mitchell: How cool was that?! That's what I thought, that's exactly what I thought. You know how devious and genius the producers are. It could be anything. We can think we have it completely sewn up and they just turn us on our ears; that's what they do.

What ending would you like to see for Juliet?

Source: TV Guide

Posted by DarkUFO