Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Set Report from Extra Reveals Spoilers

Hey All,
Yesterday an extra posted a blog about her experience of being on the set and filming an episode of LOST.

Last we heard the cast and crew were close to filming Episode 5x08, so expect these scenes to take in and around that episode. In her blog she says that she does not want to ruin the plot, but then provided us with some details of her two days on the set and revealed several key spoilers. She plays a Dharma member in one scene, but in her other scene she confirms wearing 70s clothing seemingly confirming that the island has traveled back in time to the 1970s.

The other key spoiler is her revealing sitting right next to Daniel Dae Kim during a makeup session. Of course many fans were very excited and feel Jin is alive. However, all this confirms is that we will see Jin as Damon Linelof and Calton Cuse confirmed at Comic Con earlier this year.

Well here is her report with the full details so check it out and enjoy!!

Thanks to Sarah for the heads up and Katie for the report and spoilers. I just hope they don't ban her for returning for spilling these details.

For those of you who didn't know, I got to be an extra for LOST on Monday and Tuesday. I was officially cast as "Mom on Swing." This role required me push an 8 year old girl on a swing then stand by a fence and pretend to talk to a "Dharmite", and as soon as a siren went off, I ran to my "daughter", picked her up, and ran into a house. I also walked down a sidewalk right past Sawyer. I got to wear clothes from the 70s. I had to sign a confidentiality paper, so I don't give away the plot, so that's all I'll say. The girl that played my daughter was absolutely adorable. I attempted to teach her how to juggle when we were waiting to be filmed. She made me take a picture with her because she said I was going to be famous and she wanted to make sure she got a picture before it would be too difficult to. I hope that was a sign. I was working til about 4 AM and it was nice and rainy and freezing.

On Tuesday, I was a "Dharmite", as you can see in this picture. I looked like a girl scout. The director even walked over and told me that it looked like I should be selling cookies.

...."speaking of being so close to the actors, I had hair and makeup sitting between the girl who plays Juliet (Elizabeth Marshall) and the asian guy (Daniel Dae Kim).

Source: Full Report @ Katie James