Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Elizabeth Mitchell Discusses Season 4 of LOST

Elizabeth Mitchell who plays Juliet in LOST had an interview with TV Addict to discuss her role on the show. She did mention some interesting tidbits and spoilers about Season 4 and confirming that she will have a Flashforward.

Now about the FF goes, the Juliet Centric episode is the 6th episode (The Other Woman) this season, but all the other reports about this episode say the episode is a FlashBACK. So who know if Mitchell was talking about this episode or a "future" one that is planned.

I am only posting the Season 4 information, but there is much more to the interview including LOST information, so if you are interested in reading it, just click on the link after the information.

What’s coming up for Juliet in the fourth season?

A little bit more of the same with a new set of circumstances. Based on the end, we know that someone is coming to rescue everyone and that has to be dealt with. There’s more that happens in her relationships. There’s more that happens where we see, as it always is on LOST, a little more of who she is, and a little bit less of who she is. She skirts the line pretty nicely. She has been with the survivors for, well, I mean in LOST terminology, a little bit of time now. She’s a little bit more rougher, and I’m kind of enjoying that. There’s not a tremendous amount of makeup that goes in to that, there’s a lot of dirt.

I was wondering, do you have like six of the same dirty outfits that you have to wear?

I really do, I think I have four. They wash them, and they dirty them again, which I think is hilarious, too. So you think you’d be with these people, we might smell terrible, but no, everybody is all clean, it’s just movie dirt, but they do do a wonderful job of keeping us really really pretty filthy.

Do you have a flashforward or flashback that we will be seeing?

I do have one, yes!

Everybody thought that your two flashbacks from last year were some of the best of the season.

I really enjoyed mine last year. I really did think that they were some of my favorite work that I’ve ever done. I had such a good time.


Where do you think Juliet stands in regards to her alliance with Ben versus her alliance to Jack?

Sometimes I think it’s who is going to end up being stronger. I think her feelings for Jack are a surprise for her. I don’t know that she’s necessarily as controlled on that as she is about everything else. Her anger for Ben, her unbelievable rage for Ben kind of comes out every once in a while, but otherwise it just boils away under the surface. But if he were able to get her to her sister, do you know what I mean? Who knows, I don’t know, it’s kind of who holds the cards. I think there is stuff that is as yet unexplored with Jack. I think there’s a tenuous yet somewhat strong weird trust between the two of them, so we’ll have to see if that works out or not. I mean there’s obviously an attraction but I think there might also be a trust. It’s interesting. I really enjoy the two characters. The way they’ve written the two characters, there’s so much there. There’s so much chemistry. Just the way that they wrote them, they made them such equals. They made them free for combat and great for lovers.

Source: TV Addict