Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Riddick to Appear in First 2 Episodes of Season 4

Lance Reddick, one of the new cast members of LOST has confirmed that he has filmed scenes for the first two episodes of Season 4.

For those that kept up to speed with all the spoilers, will remember the set pics of Reddick in the Hurley Centric episode.

Here is a little tidbit from his interview with IGN:

IGN TV: Before I let you go, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask if you can say anything about your role on Lost?

Reddick: I don't know much about my role on Lost. [Laughs] I just know that it's a character of power. But I've only been in the first two episodes, and then they stopped shooting after episode 8 because of the strike. So we'll see.