Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Latest from Kristin - March 22nd

For those that do not know, the Desmond Centric is Episode 6x11, the 4-letter word is "CORK" and my guess if it is a major "he" character returning that has not been announced I will say Walt.

Here is her post:

What do you all think?

David Park: Please tell me Desmond will get a chance to shine at least once in the last season of Lost! Where is he?
He will. You just wait. I can't really say much about it because it makes me so giddy (like butterflies coming out my nose giddy), but suffice it to say that all that lovey-dovey "Constant" stuff will be back. And you who love Lost's awesome emotional storylines will be very happy as the season progresses. In the meantime, we have this week's amazing Richard Alpert (Richard Carbonell) episode, in which you learn the four-letter-word that is used to describe the island. Make sure you come back to this section for my Lost Redux tomorrow night, 'cause we will have much to discuss!

Tim in Cookeville, Tenn.: We've seen Boone and Charlie, and there's been talk of other "dead" characters returning on Lost, but I've yet to see anyone address the most burning "returning character" issue of all: Will see Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje returning as Mr. Eko before the end?
Sadly, no. I'm told that he's the one character producers would have loved to have had on until the very end (and at the end), but way too much drama behind the scenes to make that happen. You've probably already heard, but Adewale did not want to be on the show any longer, and I hear things did not end well. So sad because Eko was amazing. On the upside, I can tell you that there will be at least one more returning character who has not yet been announced, and he's pretty major. Guesses?

Source: E! Online