Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Latest Season 6 Details and Casting Information

Sooo here are the latest tidbits from EW about returning characters and some tidbits of what to expect in Season 6. The only real new casting tidbit is a return of Cynthia Watros aka Libby!

Also note and not posted here is that LOST Producers Damon and Carlton have convinced ABC NOT to show ANY new footage before the new season!?!? Oh boy...I guess we need to create our own with spoilers!!

Enjoy!

Adam, I'm here to please. (or TRY anyway. As I mentioned, I'm a bit rusty but I know you'll all grease me right up...OK, that sounded dirty.) I'm hearing that Dom Monaghan will be back, Cynthia Watros will be back, Iam Somerhalder, Michelle Rodriguez...the list goes on and on. Lots of dead people walking. It's the zombie season, ********* (JOKE) From what I understand you will see most if not all of the deceased Flight 815-ers and some will be back for an EXTENDED period of time. They've already been shooting.

NoMoreMrsNiceGuy: Okay, this may or may not be Sawyer news, but I hear that Ms Kate Austen WILL lock lips with someone in the new season! Place your bets now.

170/halle, Yes. I'm sure you already figured that out but my sources confirm that on Lost, we will see what would have happened if the plane never crashed and landed safely in LA.


Source: E! Online