Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Episode 5x04 The Little Prince - Four New Sneak Peeks

Episode 5x04 The Little Prince - Four New Sneak Peeks

Kate offers a deal to lawyer about Aaron's Blood Sample


Transcript:
Kate: I'm here to offer you a deal. I'll give you the blood samples, but first I want to talk to your client. Considering what you're asking for, that's more than reasonable.
Norton: Well, I'm seeing my client later today, and I'll be sure to pass along the offer. But I'm pretty sure what the answer's gonna be: No. And the reason of course is that you're in no position to be making any kind of deals, and we both know it. I have a signed court order compelling you to let us confirm that you're the child's mother. I could send the Sheriff over there today, and make you do it, but my client insists that we handle the exchange of custody quietly.
Kate: What do you mean, "exchange of custody?"
Norton: You know exactly what I mean.
Kate: No. Mr. Norton, I just want to know who is doing this to me.
Norton: You did this to yourself.

Locke tells Sawyer that they have to go back to the Orchid to bring back the Oceanic 6


Transcript:
lOCKE: WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ORCHID
JAMES: EXCUSE ME
LOCKE: THE ORCHID , THATS WHERE ALL THIS STARTED MABEY IT IS WHERE IT WILL ALL STOP
JAMES: THE GREENHOUSE IS A LONGS WAY AWAY ( GOOD ENGLISH SAWYER )
LOCKE: YOU SAID YOU HAD A ZODIC RAFT BACK AT THE BEACH, WE COULD TAKE THAT AND CUT AROUND THE HORN OF THE ISLAND AND GET TO TEH ORCHID IN THE HALF THE TIME
JAMES: AND LET ME GUESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WHEN WE GET THERE
LOCKE: NO NOT EXACTLY AT ALL BUT BEN USED IT TO LEAVE THE ISLAND AND IF I CAN DO THE SAME THING I BELIVE I CAN SAVE US
JAMES: AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT
LOCKE: THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE THEY LEFT, I THINK IT WILL STOP IF I BRING THEM BACK
JAMES: BRING WHO BACK ?
LOCKE: JACK! SUN , SAYID , HUGO , KATE
JAMES: THE BOAT BLEW UP AND THE CHOPPER WAS PROABLY ON IT!
LOCKE: THEY ARE NOT DEAD JAMES
JAMES: SAYS WHO ?
LOCKE: THAT DOSENT MATTER, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THEY HAVE TO COME BACK. I HAVE TO MAKE THEM COME BACK EVEN IF IT KILLS ME

Badass Sayid in Action


Transcript:
Doctor: I have to orders right here but don't worry I wont have to give you an injection , il put this right in your IV line
Doctor pulls out gun and turns and shoots but syaid is not there !
Syaid attacks doctor ( guess he is not doctor )
They struggle
Syaid: Who are you ?!
Syaid: OK talk talk!
Doctor: ( Non understandable ? )
Syaid gets up and shoots him with the tranquilizer gun then bends down and looks in wallet then jack and ben burst in
Ben: Hello syaid
Jack: what happened ?
Syaid : Do we know anyone that lives at 42 panarama crest?
Jack: thats kate`s address !

Jack Meeting Kate and she tells him some one wants Aaron


Source: DarkUFO