Welcome to LOST Spoilers at The ODI

WARNING: There are MANY MAJOR LOST Season 6 Finale Spoilers now posted and the Spoiler Warning will remain at RED until the show ends.

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.




Season 5 Casting Update - Goodspeed Returns

That is right Losties, Horace Goodspeed, everyone's fun-loving weed smoking-hippie Dharma Initiative member will be returning for season 5 in a recurring role.

Doug Hutchison who plays Goodspeed confirmed to SciFi Wire that he will be returning for at LEAST 4 episodes this season, but has no idea how the LOST producers plan on bringing him back to the show. However, he did use the word "resurrection" when speculating on what he thinks how Goodspeed will return.

This new pretty much confirms the rumors that Season 5 will give us more back ground about the Dharma Initiative.

Here is a little snippet from the article:

Goodspeed was introduced, and died, within one episode. "So imagine my surprise when this past season, I get a call from my agents [saying], 'They want you again on Lost,'" Hutchison said. "I said, 'Well, wait a minute. Are these more flashbacks?' They said, 'No. It's current.' I said, 'I'm dead!' And they said, 'Yeah, well it's Lost.'"

"I got the script, and sure enough, now Horace Goodspeed…I don't know," Hutchison added. "I don't know what's going on. Nobody knows what's going on on that island, but I'm either a ghost or a memory, a figment of one's imagination or a piece of the island. I could be I'm conjured by the island. I shot that out in a day, and now I got a call from my agent about a month ago saying, 'Lost would like to have you do at least four episodes for this coming season, pending your availability.' I don't know what they have up their sleeve. I'm lost!"

All Hutchison really knows is, Goodspeed will be "resurrected in some incarnation."